- Lukas, founder of BravoShop
Customer loyalty is one of the most important reasons to create an app for your brand. Once a customer downloads your app, they are way more likely to do business with you again in the future.
Getting them to download is no small hurdle, though. That's why setting up an incentive can be very useful.
A discount can be a great way to reward loyal customers. And now you have the ability to provide discounts that can only be redeemed in the app.
App-exclusive discounts can be activated in BravoShop with a single click. The discounts are then set up as discount codes directly in Shopify.
To redeem the discount code, customers must download the app and sign in to a customer account. This means customers visiting from your website will not be able to use it.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out! As always we are available and more than happy to help.
Other changes and improvements
- If a customer tries to start checkout with an out-of-stock product, the app will now inform them and guide them on how to proceed.
- The app can now be translated to Arabic
- We have added an option to show a notice that product prices includes VAT
- We have added an option to show product unit prices
- We have added an option to show the product's 30-day lowest price
- In rare cases, the app would be rate limited by Shopify. This no longer happens