- Lukas, founder of BravoShop
As promised last month, we have two new exciting things to announce today:
- AI generated layouts
- Customization Update
Let's get to it!
AI generated layout
When OpenAI launched ChatGPT last year, it didn't take long for software companies to add rushed "AI" features to their product. Sadly, in a lot of cases it ended up being an awkward "chat with our platform" feature, rarely providing any real value.
At BravoShop, we have also spent a fair bit of time pondering. Could we do something cool? Something useful? A feature that utilizes AI to help merchants work better and more efficiently?
And I think we did.
Starting today, all new BravoShop apps will include an automatically generated layout, based on your website, products, and categories. Using the GPT API, the platform will try to summarize your brand's unique selling points and the look and feel.
We are hoping this can help merchants get started with BravoShop even faster!
While this does not affect existing customers, we are hoping to expand this functionality to also help you quickly set up new pages in your existing app.
If you have any ideas or feedback, we are always very happy to hear it!
An update that will definitely affect existing customers is the Customization Update.
Here's a very early design mockup.
From the mockup above, you may be able to guess what this "Customization Update" is.
In a single sentence: The Customization Update will allow you to customize almost every part of your app.
- Every text displayed in the app? Yes
- The header? Yup
- The tab bar? Indeed
- The product page? You bet!
- ... and so much more
We are fundamentally changing how customizations work in BravoShop. Instead of only allowing very specific parts to be customized, this update will allow you to change almost everything you see on the screen.
We are hoping to release it early next year.
Stay tuned! 🚀
Other changes and improvements
- We have fixed a variety of app crashes
- You can now customize the shop page navigation bar in the Builder settings
- We have improved how the app handles links during payment
- We have fixed a bug where the app would rarely treat one-time products as subscription products
- We have fixed a bug where the Thank You screen would not show up after a customer had completed an order